First Rain Day

The forecast said 30% chance of rain. That means there's a 70% chance it won't rain. Right? So I set off, thinking it wouldn't rain. It didn't on the way to work. It did on the way home. No worries, though. Nothing on the calendar to do this evening, so I can be drenched and like it. And I did like it.

I will, though, go buy a slicker to pack in my backpack. And I just might end up carrying an extra outfit just in case I get drenched on the way to work, or at least keep an extra outfit at work to change into once I get there. I also have decided to keep other extras at work: deodorant, hairspray, and hair ties. All of these will come in handy, no doubt.

So I'm learning as I go. Still need to figure out the bus route. Maybe tomorrow I'll walk over to mainstreet and hail a bus, talk to the driver. The sooner I get this figured out the more likely I'll be prepared for when it snows.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marigolds

Profoundly Sad Today and I Don't Know Why

Night Sky