Dream Ride

I've found next summer's must do: a dream ride called Bike the US for MS. Completing a ride like this would be a dream come true. Hubby just laughed when I said I was going to sign up, which is what he usually does when I say I'm going to do something. I ran the idea by the kids to see what their reaction would be, and when they found out the ride is to raise awareness and money for MS, they all said, "Do it." The fact that the kids have grown up watching their grandmother, my mom, struggle with the progression of MS definitely swayed their opinion. I'm now applying the week "think about it" rule before making a final decision. So far, two days in, the ride is still very much a must do for next summer.

Comments

Sounds like a great ride, the experience of a lifetime.

Popular posts from this blog

Marigolds

Profoundly Sad Today and I Don't Know Why

Night Sky