Juice Fasting Results

Well, the numbers show the juicing weekend worked. The numbers this morning showed 3.1 pounds lost since last Tuesday. I am quite happy about that. The juicing along with the P90X are a great combo meal (LOL--I made a pun). Even though I had to modify the approach a bit and couldn't make the weekend a complete juicing adventure, having two meals comprised of juice rather than the regular solid foods definitely made a difference on the scale. Another difference I've noticed is I just can't eat as much as I used to. I get full after only a few bites of a sandwich or a couple of bites of whatever it is I am eating. Getting that full feeling quickly means a lot of food is left on the plate. I'm okay with that. I'll just have to start making less for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profoundly Sad Today and I Don't Know Why

Marigolds

Night Sky