Okay, I'm Ready to Say Enough With the Cold and Winter

The Hubby has had a cold that makes him sound like someone's trying to use a chainsaw to cut down a flagpole. The Middle Child has had strep throat, so badly that he has to spit green, gooey gunk into a bowl by the side of his bed, except before said bowl was placed by his bed, he spit said green, gooey gunk onto the carpet as he became too dizzy upon sitting up to make it to the bathroom sink. Being amidst all the coughing, sneezing, nose-blowing, and green, gooey gunk, I've made sure to wash my hands often, disinfect surfaces, and even hold my breath at times to avoid becoming ill myself. Unfortunately, I feel the beginnings of something in the works. My throat and chest have the tell-tale signs of what I'm hoping is merely a cold.

I did manage to get a workout in this morning, and it wasn't too shabby a workout given the circumstances. A little over four miles running and a little over eight miles on the spinner brought on a good sweat, so maybe I can purge whatever is trying to take hold.

I'm a winter loving person, but honestly, with all the illnesses going around, with all the stale air inside the house and at work, I'm ready to say it's time for some spring freshness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marigolds

Profoundly Sad Today and I Don't Know Why

Writing With Light