199 Days and 6998 Miles to Go

Finally able to get out and ride today. Granted it was a short ride--a mile to the bike shop to buy a rack for my cruiser--but just being able to hop on the bike, mosey along and enjoy the brisk air truly made me feel less stressed. Then, once I got home I pulled out the new Park Tools and put the rack on the bike. Come Monday, if the streets stay clear and dry, I'll be hanging my panniers on the cruiser for my ride to work. If the snow comes, I'll be walking. I'm hoping for clear, dry streets as I love riding my cruiser.

So, though I only got two miles in today, I'm going to count today as day 1 of my 200 days of riding this year.

Comments

Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Profoundly Sad Today and I Don't Know Why

Marigolds

Night Sky