Tricked Out!

I really didn't plan for the seat/rack and baskets color matching.
The rear rack is on along with two baskets. I am now ready to roll and if the need arises that I must carry something , I should be able to do so. Unless it's a piano. Can't carry a piano. Or a tune for that matter.

Yesterday the rear rack arrived. With Hubby's help, it was attached in no time. Today, the baskets were deposited at my front door. I thought I had ordered one basket, but inside the box I found two. Bonus! In a matter of minutes, both were attached to the rear rack.

As I took my tricked out ride for a spin, I asked Hubby if I looked geeky. He shook his head, giving me a sideways glance, saying, "Nawwwww. Not at all." I think he was making fun of me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profoundly Sad Today and I Don't Know Why

Marigolds

Night Sky