Taking Some Time Away from the Blog

Last day of spring break. And it's a beautiful day right now. This morning started off with big, wet snowflakes falling, but presently it's sunny and warm. A great way to end the week off from work.

So, I've been thinking a lot about taking a break from the blog. For a few months. I just want to spend as much time as I can working on my project. My writing friend has indicated he thinks I have something pretty good going and I need to finish it, try to publish it. That's what I'm going to do. Removing a couple of things from my plate will help me get further along with the project, and the blog is one of those things I can remove from my plate.

Happy St. Patrick's Day, and happy almost spring! Just a few more days until the calendar says it's officially spring. I hope you all are well and happy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marigolds

Profoundly Sad Today and I Don't Know Why

Night Sky