- Got up at 5:15 to begin the day, making sure I was out the door for work by 6:45 to be in my office by 7. Spent anywhere from 45 to 50 minutes preparing whatever needed to be completed for 8 o'clock class.
- Get up at 5:15 to begin the day, going for a 20 minute walk with Otto and Max before leaving for work at 7:20. Spend 10 to 15 minutes preparing whatever needs to be completed for 8 o'clock class.
- Packed lunch to eat in my office between classes.
- Leave work at midday to let Otto out and have lunch at home, with Otto bouncing around the kitchen.
- Had dinner then putzed around the house, cleaning, watching TV, finishing up student papers.
- Go for a 30 minute walk with Otto and Max after dinner, play in the yard, spend the evening outside.
- Cycled to work then home.
- Cycle to work.
- Cycle home for lunch.
- Cycle back to work.
- Cycle home at end of day.
What a difference one little puppy has made.